Receiving alerts when you are away from Computer is a good way to not miss any trades. This Ichimoku Alert Indicator for MT4 will do just this for you!
Ichimoku is one of the well known Indicators that come with MetaTrader 4 / MT4 Platform by default. But this Indicator is limited to only basic settings. With this Ichimoku Alert Indicator for MT4 you are able to set alerts for when you are away from Computer and it will beep you or send you email to when certain thing happen in trading.
When combining this Indicator with Ichimoku MTF Indicator, can make a big difference on your trade quality. Both together are really powerful tools which will allow you not to miss any trades and have an overview across multiple Timeframes.
Ichimoku Alert Indicator will notify you if your Tenkan crosses Kijun or if Chikou crosses Price or both. You can set which alert you want in the Settings for this indicator in MT4 / MetaTrader 4 terminal.
This are the available settings for Ichimoku Alert Indicator:
- Tenkan: set Tenkan settings
- Kijun: set Kijun settings
- Senkou: set Senkou settings
- UseAlerts: Enable or disable ALL alerts
- MsgAlerts: Enable Msg Alert popups
- SoundAlerts: Enable sound on Msg Alert popup
- eMailAlerts: Send email when alert is triggered
- AlertType: which alert to allow:
- 0 = no alert
- 1 = Tenkan crosses Kijun
- 2 = Chikou crosses Price:
- 3 = both
- Show_Tenkan: if True Show Tenkan on chart
- Show_Kijun: if True show Kijun on chart
- Show_Senkou: if True show Senkou on chart
- Show_Kumo: if True show Kumo on chart
How to install Ichimoku Alert Indicator in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Common” tab, look into the “Custom Indicators” section
- Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
- Choose your settings and click OK.
- TADA and your done!