Keep on track with NotifyOrderOpenClose Indicator for MT4 and know when you hit your SL/TP!
With NotifyOrderOpenClose Indicator you will be up2date with your orders if they close. Forex MT4 Indicator will send you email or push notification to your mobile phone (iphone or android with MetaTrader).
NotifyOrderOpenClose Indicator works for ALL orders on the account no matter on which chart or timeframe you place it. It will work for your EA’s as well and send you open and close orders that your EA places.
Please note that you need to configure your MT4 software to allow sending E-Mail and/or Notifications in order to use NotifyOrderOpenClose Indicator.
This are the available settings for NotifyOrderOpenClose Indicator which you can change:
- SendEmailNotifications: if you want to receive E-Mail notification
- SendPushNotifications: if you want to receive Push to your mobile phone notification with MT4 app
- SendOpenOrders: if true send Opening Orders
- SendCloseOrders: if true send Closing Orders
- IncludeCustomMessageBelow: if True it will include below message in the notification?
- AdditionalCustomMessage: add custom message to be included in the
- notification like your Account ID or name that you can associate the account with
How to configure Meta Trader 4 / MT4 with E-Mail support:
- Open up your MT4 -> Tools -> Options -> Email
- fill out all the required fields for your E-Mail provider
How to configure Meta Trader 4 / MT4 with Notification support:
- Open up your MT4 -> Tools -> Options -> Notifications
- fill out MetaQuotes ID that is generated by your Mobile phone MT4 application
How to install NotifyOrderOpenClose indicator in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Common” tab, look into the “Custom Indicators” section
- Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
- Choose your settings and click OK.
- TADA and your done!