This Pipsometer 5 Decimal Indicator will give you a quick view on number of pips you are in profit or loss.
If you are looking for an Indicator that can show you how many pips are you in profit or loss then Pipsometer 5 Decimal Indicator is for you. Usually your MT4 terminal is set to show you profit / loss in Account currency. And with this Indicator you can just add to show you pips as well.
You can select if you want to show your PIP profit / loss across all symbols or only with your current symbol / chart. It is just an easy Indicator to give you a quick view of your pips.
This are the available settings for Pipsometer 5 Decimal Indicator:
- color1: change indicator color 1
- color2: change indicator color 2
- allSymbols: show pips from all symbols or only from current chart
- corner: set indicator corner position
How to install Pipsometer 5 Decimal Indicator in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Common” tab, look into the “Custom Indicators” section
- Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
- Choose your settings and click OK.
- TADA and your done!