Determining tops and bottoms of some trend can be challenging but with some help from sema4x Indicator for MT4 it can be much more easy.
When sema4x Indicator draws an circle with an dot in the middle it usually means that semafor has detected top or bottom of the trend. But be advised that this indicator can repaint. It will try to do the best it can to help you show a quick view on the possible entries.
This sema4x Indicator is best used on higher timeframes 1h and more. But watch out as it can repaint.
You can enable or disable the alerts to get notified via pop-up box or via sound alert and you can receive email if you have it setup in the Meta Trader 4 terminal.
This are the available settings for sema4x Indicator:
- Box.Alerts: true or false if Box alert will pop-up
- Email.Alerts: true or false if Email alert will be sent on detecting an semafor
- Sound.Alerts: enable or disable Sound alerts
- Alert.Lv1: level one alert enable or disable
- Alert.Lv2: level two alert enable or disable
How to install sema4x Indicator in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Common” tab, look into the “Custom Indicators” section
- Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
- Choose your settings and click OK.
- TADA and your done!