If you are looking for a simple, clear and easy four line indicator with RED / BLUE when to BUY or SELL then this Symphonie Matrix Indicator is for you!
Symphonie Matrix Indicator is used to determine tops and bottoms for placing entry orders and exit strategy to maximize profit.
Indicator consists of Trend, Emotion, Sentiment and Extreme where each one reinforces the other. The Symphonie Matrix Indicator work together like components of a Symphonie. Alone they are not so powerful but together they create a complete symphonie.
Symphonie Matrix Indicator wont repaint once bar is closed. It is best used on 5min time frame. You can check out the Symphonie Matrix System on how to best use this Indicator in action.
This are the available settings for Symphonie Matrix Indicator:
- CalcOnNewBar: Draw Symphonie Matrix Indicator on bar close (this prevents repainting)
- AlarmOn, AlarmMail, AlarmOnCandleClose: if you want notifications sent all settings are self explanatory
- ForceTimeFrame: if set to 0 and if you change timeframe settings for specific timeframe below will change with the change of timeframe. If you set ForceTimeFrame to some timeframe it will always use this settings. (HINT: you can load multiple indicators with watching different timeframes at the same time on the same screen)
- AllowAlarmOnThisTimeFrame_1: if set to true it will send notification when you receive BUY or SELL signal.
- fastEMA_1: first parameter to calculate Sentiment bar
- slowEMA_1: second parameter to calculate Sentiment bar
- macdSMA_1: third parameter to calculate Sentiment bar
- ma_1: parameter to calculate Emtion bar
- TrendlineCciPeriod_1: parameter to calculate Trendline bar
- Step_1: first parameter to calculate Extreme bar
- Maximum_1: second parameter to calculate Extreme bar
- barCount: how many bars do you want to count back… if you have a slow PC you should not increase this number too much.
- BarWidth: graphical options for the Symphonie Matrix Indicator
- BarColorUp: graphical options for the Symphonie Matrix Indicator
- BarColorDown: graphical options for the Symphonie Matrix Indicator
- TextColor: graphical options for the Symphonie Matrix Indicator
- showHiLo: show extra line for High / Low of candle bars
Please note that Indicator has options for ALL time frame. You should fine tune every time frame with every symbol. How to fine tune? Just play it on demo / use history and change settings so long that you get profits most of the time. For me the default settings are good.
How to install Symphonie Matrix Indicator in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Common” tab, look into the “Custom Indicators” section
- Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart
- Choose your settings and click OK.
- TADA and your done!