When making a lot of trades you cant remember them all, but with Screenshot Script for MT4 / MetaTrader 4 you can create screen shot just by drag & dropping script on the chart.
To remember the trades you just made and make them permanent as a screen shot just drag and drop the script on your chart and automatic screen shot will be placed in your “experts/files/Chart” folder.
This script has an advantage to other similar scripts because the screen shot uses user32.dll file to get your screen size automatically. No need for you to set any screen sizes. Additional to this Screenshot Script for MT4 will add label of chart and timeframe in either left top / bottom corner. You can specify this settings and color while editing the mq4 file.
Simple but yet very useful script you cant live without once you start using it.
How to install Screenshot Script in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\scripts folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- On the left hand side, look for the “Navigator” window and under the “Common” tab, look into the “Scripts” section
- Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- Drag (Click and drag) the Script onto the chart (when you want the task to be performed)
- yaaaaaaayyy… your task should now be executed…