If you like Swing trading this Swing Strategy is definitely for you. With the help of the attached indicators you are able to predict when to enter the BUY / SELL order and at what times.
- TimeFrame: 30 minutes or higher, preferred is 1H
- Symbol: any currency
- Risk: MAX 2% of account equity per order but 1% recommended
Swing Strategy Overview:
Swing trading is a pure technical approach. It is based of analyzing individual moves that compromise the bigger picture of trends. If indicator is setup right you wont be entering too early to get whipsawed back but you will enter just right when there has enough confirmation formed to enter the market in right direction!
Swing Strategy Entry Rules:
- First confirmation to enter BUY order you should wait for BLUE Heiken Ashi Candle to appear
- Second confirmation for BUY order is when Bollinger Bands Stop Indicator turns Blue
- And last confirmation for BUY is when Fisher Indicator turns Green
Only when all three conditions are meet you can enter the BUY order for SELL order you should wait for opposite orders. Setting SL is right above / below the Bollinger Bands Stop Indicator. When Bollinger Bands Stop Indicator moves you should follow it with the SL.
Swing Strategy Exit Rules:
- you need to set SL right behind the Bollinger Bands Stop Indicator
- you can wait for the SL to hit or you can exit the trades as soon as Fisher Indicator changes color
How to install Swing Strategy Template in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the TPL file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\templates folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- Open the Template with Charts/Template
- Locate the Template which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- TADA and your done!