Symphonie Matrix Strategy is easy strategy for beginners where Trend, Emotion, Sentiment and Extreme work together to form musical winning strategy. When you put that on screen you get a very powerful system for beginners and intermediate. This strategy goes well with support & resistance lines to time and predict exit out of market.
First in order to be able to play with the strategy you need to get the Symphonie Matrix Indicator for MT4 and install it on your MT4 / MetaTrader 4 Platform.
- TimeFrame: 5 minutes (preferred) works on all other TFs
- Symbol: any currency / best on EURUSD
- Risk: MAX 2% of account equity per order
- Indicators: Symphonie Matrix Indicator for MT4
Original system was created by Evaluator from ForexFactory.
Symphonie Matrix Strategy Overview:
This Symphonie Matrix strategy is best used on 5 min timeframe but was successfully tested on all timeframes. First thing after you install the indicator is to fine tune the settings for the timeframe you want to use it on. Indicator supports multi-timeframe options and you can drag and drop multiple indicators on the same chart to get MTF indicator (you only need to set the ForceTimeFrame option). There are other options in Symphonie Matrix Strategy for Trend, Emotion, Sentiment and Extreme. Fine tuning that based on your trading and based on each timeframe is unique. For me the default options which are already set work great.
Symphonie Matrix Strategy Entry Rules:
We will be entering the PENDING BUY / SELL order when all four colors turn same color. Blue for BUY and RED for SELL as shown in the picture above. When Symphonie Matrix Indicator turns for example all RED on candle close we will place pending SELL order 5 pips below the candle wick which is in straight line with all four colors. Then we will wait for Price Action to come get the order. If any of the Symphonie Matrix Indicators changes color and Pending order is NOT hit we delete the order and we wait for the next same color rack. It is recommended that you delete the order even if it did not hit the Pending Order in the next 3-5 candles even if Symphonie matrix color is still the same and wait for the next change of major colors.
SL should be placed 20 or 30 pips away from the Pending order or previous swing high.
Please note that if your Pending order is hit you should place BE (Brake Even) to +1 or +2 pips as soon as Price Action gets 10 pips in profit! This will protect your investment if PA reverses and takes you out in negative.
Symphonie Matrix Strategy Exit Rules:
- There are couple of options to exit the trade. The most recommended one is to use Support & Resistance lines and exit the trade on them.
- Second option is to set TP (Take Profit) with win/loss ratio of 1:1 with SL (Stop Loss). So if you set SL to 20 pips your TP should be set to 20 pips.
- Third option is to trust Symphonie Matrix system and wait for Trend bar to change color and close the order.
How to install Symphonie Matrix Strategy Template in MetaTrader 4 / MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the TPL file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\templates folder (or change the folder to your installation sometimes forex broker name)
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 application (assuming it’s currently open) … or Launch your MetaTrader 4 application
- Open the Template with Charts/Template
- Locate the Template which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- TADA and your done!